Independent/Directed Studies Courses

Students who register for an independent/directed studies course must submit the approved directed studies paperwork at the time of registration to the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Office. MBA students taking independent/directed studies courses submit their paperwork to the MBA Programs Office; and students in the Faculty of Social Work submit their paperwork to the Associate Dean for the MSW or PhD program.