Continuing Studies courses are designed for your personal and professional development. They can offer training needed on the job or aid a curious mind in its pursuit of knowledge.
Continuing Studies courses are not applicable for credit toward a degree.
Registration forms are available online at www.wlu.ca/continuingstudies
Application for admission is not needed to enrol in these not-for-credit courses.
Phone 519.884.0710 ext. 6036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
You can request that a registration form be mailed to you. When you have selected your courses and have completed the form, you may:
Fax it to 519.884.6063. (When registering by fax, payment is by credit card only).
Mail it with payment to:
Wilfrid Laurier University
75 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5
Drop it off at:
202 Regina Street North
Waterloo (second floor, R293)
(Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday)
The registration deadline is two weeks prior to the first day of each course or as otherwise indicated.
You will receive confirmation of your registration and any additional information you require to attend classes.
Scanned registrations with credit card payment information are not accepted.
Notice of dropping a course must be made in writing to the Office of Continuing Studies. Refund policies may vary by course. Unless otherwise stated on the program page, the following policy applies:
- A full tuition refund, less 10 per cent, will be issued when notice of withdrawal is received up to two weeks prior to the start of the first session.
- Full tuition refund, less 25 per cent, will be issued when withdrawal notice is received after two weeks prior to start of first session and prior to start of the second session.
- After the second session, no refunds will be issued.
- Please note: no refund will be given if the university is closed for any reason during your program.
- Other refund policies may apply; please check your confirmation letter
Wilfrid Laurier University reserves the right to cancel a course in which there is insufficient enrolment. In the event of a cancellation, students will be informed and all fees will be refunded.