Refunds for Online Learning Materials
- Failure to pick up your package does not exempt you from applicable online learning fees.
- The online learning administrative fee is non-refundable.
- Textbooks can be returned for a refund up to the end of the second week of term. They must be in mint condition – not damaged or marked in any way, and still in the shrink wrap, if applicable. Some special textbooks (for example, course reading packages or custom textbooks) are non-refundable.
- Loaned materials (VHS tapes, video CD-ROMs and DVDs) must be received at the Centre for Online Learning by the date specified on the Media Return sheet in order to have the deposit refunded.
- Some course supplies such as CDs and supplementary readings, etc. are included in the admin fee and are non-refundable.