By registering for classes at Wilfrid Laurier University, students agree to pay all assessed tuition and fees as a result of registration. Students are responsible to properly cancel, adjust or drop their registration in accordance with academic dates in the Academic Calendar. Students understand that decisions with respect to any request for course withdrawals, tuition refunds, tuition adjustments, or other fees are Wilfrid Laurier University’s sole discretion and in accordance with the applicable University policies and procedures. Furthermore, students agree to pay any additional charges they may incur, including, but not limited to: charges for residence, meal plans, class materials, late registration fees, other departmental charges, penalties and late payment fees.
Students understand that:
- It is their responsibility to verify their student financial account on a regular basis.
- Regardless of their eligibility for financial aid, they are personally responsible for the full amount assessed to them as a result of their registration and will be held accountable to Wilfrid Laurier University’s policies and procedures.
- Having an overdue balance on their student financial account may have both academic and non-academic consequences (Financial Hold), including, without limitation, graduating, accessing final grades, adding courses, registering for future terms, accessing a transcript of grades and/or referral to a third-party collection agency.
- Fee Procedures
- Schedule of Tuition Fee Charges for Cancellation/Drop and Withdrawal
- Refund of Fees
- Tuition Fee Appeals
- Tuition Tax Receipts
- Undergraduate Fees 2018-2019