- Students dropping courses or withdrawing from Wilfrid Laurier University are required to drop the course(s) on LORIS and notify Enrolment Services, in writing, if withdrawing completely from the term.
- The effective dates for course drops or withdrawals from the university will be the date the course(s) are dropped on LORIS.
- The portion of applicable tuition and/or fee adjustment is determined by the drop/withdrawal date.
- Tuition fees are adjusted on a term basis at the per-course rate in accordance with the Cancellation/Drop/Withdrawal Schedule of Fee Charges.
- When dropping a course, be aware of the deadline dates in which a fee penalty is charged. The impact of the fee adjustment may not create a credit on your financial account.
- Non-payment of fees does not constitute a withdrawal.