Disclosing a Disability

If you are in need of academic support services from the Accessible Learning Centre (ALC) for classroom or examination accommodation, you are required to self-identify and provide current documentation from a registered healthcare professional (e.g. physician, psychologist or psychiatrist).

This intake process is for new students to Laurier or current students new to using the ALC's services. You can begin the intake process as soon as you accept an offer of admission to Laurier. It is in your best interest to begin the intake process as soon as possible. Learn more by visiting  the Accessible Learning website.