Students Registering at Laurier on a Letter of Permission

Incoming Letter of Permission Contact:

Students registered at another university wishing to take courses for transfer credit toward an undergraduate degree program at their home university may register on a Letter of Permission. An application for admission and a letter of permission from the home university must be submitted to the Office of Enrolment Services, Wilfrid Laurier University.