Spirituality and Global Music Specialization
in the Honours Christian Studies and Global Citizenship program
(either single or combined major) may pursue a Specialization
in Spirituality and Global Music.
The Specialization consists of 2.0 credits, as follows:
Required (0.5 credit):
- Inshallah: Worship and Global Song
As well as three of the following (1.5 credits):
- Restorative Contemplative Arts
- Faith and Fiction
- Lift up Your Voice: Leading the People’s Song in Worship
- Sing Fires of Justice: Music towards the Common Good
- Sounds of the Sacred
1. To graduate with a specialization, students are required to achieve a cumulative GPA of at least 7.0 (B-) in the Christian Studies & Global Citizenship (CS&GC) major (either single or combined), including all courses contributing to the requirements of the specialization. Students are eligible to apply for the specialization beginning in Year 2 of their program.