Community Psychology and Social Change Minor
This minor provides an introduction to key principles in promoting health and wellbeing, community engagement, and social change through research, action, and policy.
- The minor is available at both the Waterloo and Brantford Campuses.
- HE courses are available only to Health Sciences students.
- UU150 is required for all courses with a Community Service Learning (CSL) requirement.
- Only one Psychology minor may be declared.
- Exclusion: Students enrolled in any Psychology major.
- Refer to Regulations Governing all Minors/Options.