Film Production Option
The Option in Film Production is designed for all non-Film Studies honours students who seek to combine a foundational knowledge of Film Studies with a practical understanding of the techniques of video and film production, from script to screen.
The Option is composed of at least 4.0 credits in Film Studies courses as follows:
- 0.5 credit in Intro Film Studies courses (FS101, FS102, FS103)
- 1.0 credit in Film History courses (FS240, FS241)
- 1.0 credit in Film Studio courses (FS370, FS371)
- 1.0 credit in Film Industry courses (FS275, FS280, FS374)
- 0.5 credit in additional senior Film Studies courses