Writing for Career and Community Minor
The Minor in Writing for Career and Community consists of a total of 3.0 credits, which includes:
2.5 credits chosen from the following:
EN206, EN240, EN303, EN369, EN370, EN371; CS206, CS315; DH200, DH300; PO209, PO344, PO349.
- Students may not declare both an EN minor and a Minor in Writing for Career and Community.
- Students may take up to 1.0 credit from the Brantford campus' Professional Writing Minor, which will count toward the Writing for Career and Community Minor.
- EN369, EN370, and EN371 may not be double counted for both this minor and a minor or concentration in Creative Writing.
- Open to students graduating with an honours degree only.
- Refer to Regulations Governing all Minors/Options.