Honours BA French in Combination with another Honours BA Program
The Combined Honours French program consists of a minimum of 20.0 credits, of which at least 14.0 must be at the senior level. A minimum of 8.0 FR credits are required, at least 7.0 of which must be senior.
Required courses (1.0 credit):
In addition to the requirements above (7.0 credits):
- LANGUAGE: Four (2.0 credits) of the following language courses:
FR150, FR151, FR250, FR251, FR260, FR270, FR300, FR330, FR331, FR360;
- CULTURE AND MEDIA: Four (2.0 credits) of the following culture and media courses:
FR225, FR233, FR234, FR235, FR237, FR238, FR240;
- FILM AND LITERATURE: Four (2.0 credits) of the following film and literature courses:
FR332, FR334, FR335, FR337, FR338, FR370, FR385, FR433, FR434, FR435, FR437, FR438, FR485.
- Two (1.0 credit) of FR electives to be chosen from the courses above not already taken.
Degree Program Electives:
An additional 12.0 credits toward the degree total of 20.0 credits, which includes the second Honours BA major.
- The following French courses must be taken in numerical sequence: FR101, FR102, FR150, FR151, FR250, FR251, FR360. Students may not take any of these courses out of sequence, and they cannot take any two of them simultaneously.
- Refer to the University Regulations chapter for progression and course regulations and the earlier section regarding Regulations for All Honours Programs.
Senate Committee Revision March 12, 2019: Program revised; effective date September 1, 2015.