General BA without Designation
This program is available on a full- and part-time basis.
Students in a general Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree program without a major, option or minor may progress and graduate if they achieve an overall grade point average of 4.00 (C-).
A general BA degree program without designation must satisfy the following requirements:
- at least 15.0 credits in total, including:
- three courses chosen from the Foundations curriculum: BF190, BF199, BF290, BF299
- at least 8.0 credits at the senior level (200 or 300 level)
- at least 8.0 credits offered through the Faculty of Liberal Arts, Faculty of Human and Social Sciences or Faculty of Social Work, including any Laurier online courses offered in disciplines of these faculties (may include credits taken elsewhere that are deemed equivalent by the university)
- a maximum of 3.0 credits in Business
- a minimum of 5.0 senior credits must be taken at Wilfrid Laurier University.