Honours BA Leadership in Combination with another Honours BA Program
The Honours BA and Combined BA Leadership Program has suspended
admissions beginning 2014/15. The Option and Minor will still be
The combined Honours BA Leadership program consists of 20.0 credits, of which not more than 7.0 may be at the 100 level. A minimum of 6.0 and a maximum of 8.0 senior credits must be in Leadership.
Students in the program must complete all required credits in the Honours BA Leadership with the exception of JN313/OL313 and at least a senior 0.5 credit of optional Leadership courses.
Degree Program Electives: An additional 13.0 credits toward the degree total of 20.0 credits, which includes the second honours BA major. All students in the program must complete successfully the Foundations curriculum: BF190, BF199, BF290, BF299.
- Students enrolled in the Honours Leadership program that have successfully completed the required 100 level and 200 level courses in OL with at least a 5.0 GPA in these courses shall be eligible to enroll in the post degree/post diploma human resources management program through Conestoga College. If these students complete these courses with an average of 70% or better, they will receive 4.0 senior OL credits including credit for the following courses: OL250, OL260, OL311, and OL312; 1.0 senior miscellaneous credit.
- While not required, students are also strongly advised to complete JN313/OL313 - Public Speaking.
- Students who are required to take research methods and statistic courses in their second honours program should seek academic advice to avoid duplication.
- Students completing the honours Leadership program are excluded from completing the Honours Health Administration program.
- Refer to the University Regulations chapter for progression and course regulations and the earlier section regarding Regulations for All Honours Programs.