General BA without Designation
This program is now available on a full- and part-time basis.
Students in a general Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree program without a major, option or minor may progress and graduate if they achieve an overall grade point average of 4.00 (C-).
A general BA degree program without designation must satisfy the following requirements:
- at least 15.0 credits
- the Brantford Foundations curriculum: BF190, BF199, BF290, BF299
- at least 8.0 credits at the senior level (200 or 300 level)
- at least 8.0 credits that are neither from Division C nor Business
- a maximum of 3.0 credits in Business
- a minimum of 5.0 senior credits must be taken at Wilfrid Laurier University.