Letter of Permission

Students registered in a degree or diploma program at Laurier may take courses at another recognized university, provided that a Letter of Permission has been obtained from the Office of the Registrar at Wilfrid Laurier University.

Conversely, students registered at another university wishing to take courses for transfer credit to their home university may register at Laurier on a Letter of Permission. Refer to the University Undergraduate Regulations chapter.